| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Houston, Texas in September is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly dry with some rain. Some 124.2mm (4.9in) of liquid is laid down during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Houston, Texas is moderately sunny with on balance a respectable 8:23 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 12:17.
- There are approximately 3:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Houston, Texas September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Houston, Texas, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Houston, Texas:
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) NNW
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 219 kms (136.1 miles) NNW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 255.8 kms (159 miles) NW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 228.6 kms (142.1 miles) NW
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 229 kms (142.3 miles) W
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 103.3 kms (64.2 miles) WNW
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 223.9 kms (139.1 miles) W
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) WSW
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 196.1 kms (121.8 miles) SW