| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Houston, Texas in March is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in March is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 74.2mm (2.9in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 9 days.
- In March the blue above Houston, Texas is fine with on balance a detectable 6:34 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 5:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Houston, Texas March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Houston, Texas, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Houston, Texas:
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) NNW
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 219 kms (136.1 miles) NNW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 255.8 kms (159 miles) NW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 228.6 kms (142.1 miles) NW
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 229 kms (142.3 miles) W
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 103.3 kms (64.2 miles) WNW
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 223.9 kms (139.1 miles) W
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) WSW
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 196.1 kms (121.8 miles) SW