| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Houston, Texas in February is quite mild at 12.2 °C (53.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with rain at times. Just 75.2mm (3in) of liquid is dumped during on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Houston, Texas are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 5:03 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 11:04.
- There are approximately 5:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Houston, Texas February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Houston, Texas, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Houston, Texas:
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) NNW
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 219 kms (136.1 miles) NNW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 255.8 kms (159 miles) NW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 228.6 kms (142.1 miles) NW
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 229 kms (142.3 miles) W
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 103.3 kms (64.2 miles) WNW
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 223.9 kms (139.1 miles) W
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) WSW
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 196.1 kms (121.8 miles) SW