| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Houston, Texas in December is quite mild at 11.9 °C (53.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in December is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish with rain at times. Just 87.6mm (3.4in) of water is unloaded across on average 10 days.
- The blue above Houston, Texas is slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:27 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 10:13.
- There are approximately 4:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54% of daylight hours and cloudy 46% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Houston, Texas December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Houston, Texas, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Houston, Texas:
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) NNW
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 219 kms (136.1 miles) NNW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 255.8 kms (159 miles) NW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 228.6 kms (142.1 miles) NW
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 229 kms (142.3 miles) W
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 103.3 kms (64.2 miles) WNW
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 223.9 kms (139.1 miles) W
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) WSW
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 196.1 kms (121.8 miles) SW